Martin Adams vs Jan Dekker
|Date / Time:||Friday 10 January 2014|
|Betting Tip:||Adams v Dekker|
|Competition:||BDO World Darts Championship|
|Best Odds:||1.5 @ Boylesports BET NOW »|
|Win / Loss:||39-0-43|
|view all Bobby's tips »|
- There is not much love for Jan Dekker here on Betting Kingdom and I can understand why.
- He struts his way around the stage as if he's a multiple World Champion. That couldn't be further from the truth.
- This is just his 4th Lakeside appearance and whilst he has a semi final and a quarter final under his belt I think that's more do with the drop in quality of standard in the BDO than Dekker producing good darts.
- Dekker has played 10 matches in the BDO World Championship. He's averaged over 90 just once and in 8 of those matches his average has been less than 86.
- Adams is almost the opposite to Dekker. He has won this title multiple times but you wouldn't know it when he's on stage.
- I've gone through his past record in this tournament. 63 matches, 47 of them Adams averaged over 90 and only 4 below 86. I think that goes to highlight the difference in class.
- Granted Adams is getting on and he's not the player he once was. He's admitted that his divorce hit him hard 12 months ago but he's over that and is concentrating on his darts once again.
- He's played Dekker twice before and won both meetings. I can't see Adams losing this one and odds of 1.5 at Boylesports looks a good price to me.
Get £50 in free bets when you join Boylesports and the best odds on this tip.