1. Each tipster must specialise in 1 sport unless agreed otherwise by admin. Tipsters that have profiles in more than 1 sport must either link the names or clearly state in their tipster bio's which other profiles they have.
2. Each tip posted must come with key points as to why a punter should back the selection. Tipsters can't use the exact same key points for more than 1 tip. Tipsters can back the same team/player more than once for the same match, but the maximum stake across these multiple tips is 30. A minimum of 3 key points must be included to support each tip.
3. Copying tips from other tipsters or copying and pasting from other sites is forbidden. Posting tips on other competition sites is allowed but any tipster doing this won't be entitled to a monthly bonus or allowed to charge for tips.
4. Prizes - for a full list of tipster prizes for 2016 please click here
5. Tips must has minimum odds of 1.10.
6. It is the tipsters responsibility to check the odds. Don't rely on the odds comparison site, always click through to the bookmaker to check the odds. Tips posted where the odds are incorrect will be deemed as cheating and not tolerated.
7. Tips must be posted at least 45 mins prior to the event starting.
8. Payouts will be made via moneybookers (skrill), paypal or bank transfer. Each month payments will be made automatically using details on record. So if your payment details change at any time please contact admin.
9. Monthly tipster bonuses will be announced in the blog.
10. Any tips which don't follow the rules will be deleted and any tipsters who continues to break the rules will be suspended.
11. Tips based on a bookmaker error in the odds will be voided, this comes down to the discretion of admin.
12. Tips must be singles. Doubles or accumulators are not allowed.
13. Premium Tipsters will be decided by admin and based on profit and the quality of the key points.
14. To win a prize tipsters must meet the minimum requirement of tips per month. Limits vary from one sport to the next. Football (5), Golf (5), Tennis (5), Cricket (5), Rugby Union/League (5), Horse Racing (5), NFL (3), Ice Hockey (3), Basketball (3), Snooker (3), Baseball (3), Other Sports (3), Darts (1), Boxing (1), Aussie Rules (1).
15. Money Back Offers or Free Bets cannot be used in conjunction with tips.
Jackpot Prize Awarded for the most profitable tipster in 2016. Prizes 1st £1000 2nd £500 3rd £250. To qualify tipsters must have met the minimum requirement of tips in at least 6 of the 12 months. A minimum of 50 tips must be posted. After 9 months only the top 20 will compete for the prizes over the final 3 months. Prizes will be awarded on the 20th December 2015.
Cash Builder This will be awarded to any tipster who has 6 consecutive months of profit over +50, ROI of 5% or more, whilst meeting the minimum tip requirements. Each month the Cash Builder isn't won, £50 will be added to the pot. The prize starts at £500 and qualification starts from Jan 1st 2016.